Friday, February 14, 2014

Theory - Lighting / Colour (In progress)

LIGHTING & COLOUR

I will always have a difficulty with this subject. Maybe I am over thinking this too much, but it is such an important subject and to me, one of the hardest to grasp in combination with drawing or 3D. Nonetheless I find it highly interesting and am trying to learn to get a grip on it. I am no expert on this subject matter, I just want to write things down whilst reading or watching about this subject from various sources. Please do not see this as an absolute truth.

INTRO

Colour theory and lighting are closely related to each other. U can approach it on 2 ways :
- Scientific :
As in the nature of lighting and colour
- Artistically :
As in how or what do I need to know in order to apply it in my own work.


No comments:

Post a Comment